CUSTOM CLOTHING ORDERS
I love to do custom clothing requests. Helping someone else create a beautiful piece in my style that fits them is one of the best puzzles to solve.
Custom clothing can take a lot of thought and time to complete. These projects also need to be scheduled around other existing projects. Customs can take anywhere between 1-6 months depending on the project complexity. So if you have an event in mind please send me an inquiry well head of time. Half of the estimate will be required before I begin and I will send progress photos 2-3 times through out the creation progress. Please note that I do not do cosplay commissions, but I will work on costumes on a case by case basis.
Wedding dresses start at $650 minimum
Custom clothing starts at $100
Embellishments/ alterations to pre-existing clothing that fits you (kuriio or otherwise) starts at $50
All jewelry varies so please contact me for a quote.
THE FINE PRINT
Most of my garments are made to change and grow with the wearer. Edges can be left raw and will gently fray and soften over time. Each piece is a unique, one of a kind creation made by me. My work is made largely with antique, vintage and reclaimed elements and/or dead stock fabrics and as such supply is very limited. If they stain or rip feel free to patch them, trim them, or stitch them. You can always send them back to me for further alteration as well.
- All orders are started with a down payment of half the agreed price of the item. This down payment is non-refundable.
- All custom orders are done on a timeline created with the client with a proposed due date.
- All pieces are handwash, no bleach, hang dry, steamer only, do not dry clean.
- All orders are subject to a VERY LIMITED amount of revisions by the client, and done at my discretion.
- All orders have a 60 day “adjustment” life. Meaning, if it rips, stains, or the owner loses or gains weight. I will alter, repair, etc, for
free anything that falls under an estimated 2 hours working time. Any alterations after 60 days/any alteration resulting in a larger time can be done for a small fee.
- After 90 days of completion, if the custom item is not paid for and/or picked up, it is considered abandoned and it can be sold, altered and taken apart at my discretion,
any payments received are non-refundable.